The data controller (The Administrator od Personal Data) with respect to personal data of the Website users is VideoMill Ltd., 95 KEN Av., 02-777 Warsaw, Poland registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Division of the National Court Registry under number 495062, with the share capital amounting to PLN 777.800,00, VAT No PL9512375593, owner of the Website, that provides services through the Website without the simultaneous presence of the parties, by means of a telecommunications network, hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”.
The protection of data is performed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws. The data are stored on secured servers.
The term „GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
VideoMill Ltd. respects the right to privacy and ensures data security. In order to do that we use, among others, communication protocol, encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Personal data provided in the registration form and directly in the panel are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
Scope of data collection
- The Data Controller collects data of individuals who use the services of the Website, in particular the registered Website Users with individual Accounts.
- In order to create an Account you should provide data which enable the performance of the Agreement in accordance with the Regulations, including your contact data, in particular your e-mail address, name and surname, position and your business phone number, or company data, if any.
- If you post personal data of other persons on the Website, you can do so only on the condition that it does not infringe the law or moral rights such persons.
Purpose of data collection
- The Data Controller shall use any and all data provided by you in the Registration Form available from the Website page only to conclude and draft the content of the Agreement for the Provision of Services by Electronic Means which concerns provision to you of the Services referred to in the Regulations, including the creation of Accounts and to provide the Services. This does not preclude the possibility of processing personal data that have been provided, in particular the e-mail address and phone number to ensure contact between you and Data Controller.
- In the event the relevant consent was given at the time of completion of the Registration Form or in the event the relevant option was selected in the Account settings, the e-mail address provided by you will be processed by the Administrator for the purposes of sending you a free newsletter which will contain commercial information as understood by the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means. You are entitled to withdraw the consent referred to herein, if you do not wish to receive such a newsletter.
- All transaction data, including personal data, entered by the user during the process of payment are processed by PayPal Europe S.a.r.l. – operator of credit card payments.
- The Users’ personal data can be transmitted or provided by the Data Controller to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdansk, ul. Arkonska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, KRS No.: 0000227278 (hereinafter “PayLane”) if this is necessary to process online payments.
- The Data Controller transmits or provides the Users’ personal data to PayLane in line with the Users’ rights and based on personal data processing agreements consistent with applicable laws.
- The Users’ personal data can be transmitted or provided to other entities on the terms arising from applicable laws.
- Personal data are collected only from clients, i.e. the users of the Website Services.
- The scope of data processed for the needs of the Website and Services: address, tax identification number, company name, first name, last name, e-mail address, website address, telephone number.
- The basis for authorizing VideoMill to process Clients’ personal data is the consent of a Client or the statutory authorization to process data necessary for the proper performance of the Services.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary in order to use the Services.
- If a user submits to the Website personal data of other persons, he/she is allowed do so only on condition that the law and personal rights of such persons are not infringed.
- Personal data are being processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR),
- in the scope and for the purpose of establishing and shaping the content of the Agreement for providing services by electronic means, the subject of which is to provide the Services referred to in the Terms and Conditions, as well as for the proper provision of Services.
- The above shall not exclude the possibility of processing the provided personal data, in particular e-mail address and phone number, to ensure communication between Clients and Data Administrator
- For the purposes of the proper realization of the Service, a Client gives consent for transferring personal data to third parties, including VideoMill’s Partners supporting the company in the proper provision of the Service.
- Every person has the right to access their data and to rectify, delete them, limit their processing, and the right to transfer data or object to their processing.
- Data subject has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when he/she reckons that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Only authorized employees or associates, Data Administrator’s partners and authorized service personnel who has been granted appropriate authorizations have direct access to the collected personal data.
- VideoMill reserves the right to process Client’s data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary for seeking possible redress in court or if the provisions of national or EU or international law oblige the Company to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose personal data of Users and their other data to entities authorized under the relevant provisions of law (e.g. law enforcement authorities). 14. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally allowed objection to the processing of personal data.
- The data administrator declares that the personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and that technical and organizational measures are applied to ensure the protection of the processed data, appropriately to the risks and category of data being protected, in particular, personal data are protected against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
- Contacting the person that supervises processing personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data are provided voluntarily
The provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the purposes of conclusion and performance of the Agreement and in order to use the Services.
- Cookie files enable customizing the content of the Website and the Service to better meet the needs of users. They are used to develop metric research and statistics regarding viewership of the Website’s subpages, as well as to personalize marketing messages and ensure the security and reliability of the Website.
- Cookie files are saved by the server on a user’s computer.
- Disabling cookies is possible by changing the browser settings by the Website’s user. Changes in the settings of cookies may impede or prevent the use of certain Website’s functionalities or Services. The instruction for managing cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Cookies are not used to collect personal data. They do not change user’s computer configuration. They do not serve to install or uninstall any computer programs. They do not interfere with the integrity of the system or user data.
- User’s cookies are not processed by other websites.
- Data administrator reserves the right to collect users’ IP addresses that can be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining in which regions we get the most views). In addition, they can be useful in administering and improving the Website and Services.
- The Website uses the following cookies:
- „essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in authentication within the Website;
- „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s subpages;
- „functional” cookies that enable „remembering” the settings selected by a user and personalizing user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region a user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the page, etc.;
- „advertising” cookies that enable providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
Third parties’ cookies
- The Data Controller reserves the right to use the services of the third parties in the scope of development of the statistics concerning the Website use. We ensure that in such a case no data that indentify our Users will be provided to such entities.
The Data Controller reserves the right to collect Users’ IP addresses that may prove helpful when it comes to diagnosing technical problems with the server, developing statistical analyses (e.g. specifying which regions visit us most often). Furthermore, they can also be useful for the purposes of administering and improving the Website.
Access to third party data
- Authorized employees or associates of the Data Controller and entitled individuals that maintain the Website who have been granted special authorization are the only persons who have direct access to the personal data collected by the Data Controller.
- Your personal data may be made available to the entities authorized to receive them based on the applicable legal regulations and in particular to the competent law enforcement authorities.
Means of security and personal data protection
The Data Controller represents that it processes personal data in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection and applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data corresponding to the risks and categories of data being protected, and in particular that it protects personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.